21 December, 2015
Join us to change the fashion market forever!
At PERCENTIL we have created in 3 years the largest online store of ‘like-new’ fashion for kids and women attacking 3 key markets FR, DE and ES (and growing!) with more than 120k unique items for sale at any given time and 5k new ones added every day
Highly motivated team of 100+ between our 2 hubs in Madrid and Berlin, we are disrupting a huge fashion industry while we help save the planet in the process
What are we looking for?
Highly qualifed UX expert, dynamic, ambitious, likes to work in free style environments (no suit – no tie please!), likes to continuosly evolve their skills, collaborate with others and really wants to make a real impact in the company he is part of.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities
- UX Leadership across all markets and devices.
- Envision, validate, draw and implement your ideas to take our product to the next level
- Improve all user flows into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use experiences for customers across Europe who want to buy high quality fashion in a premium shopping experience
- Help Marketing Team improve conversions at all key interaction points across our shops
- Produce prototypes, write up wire frames, help the Tech team easily visualize the flow you envision
- Research directly with customers in several countries to understand how to adapt our website and mobile experience to meet their wishes
- Work directly with Customer Service, Marketing, Supply Chain, Sourcing team to help them achieve their goals via better and more efficient UX
- Design and implement product roadmap for the short and mid term as we evolve our product and take it to the next level
What we offer you
- Work in Madrid or Berlin office. Or both (you decide!!)
- Dynamic, young and very passionate team that truly believes in our mission to make everyone in Europe think of ‘second hand’ as ‘first hand’ while giving every item in the closet a second life
- Competitive compensation package
- A project where you set the tone, make the decisions, implement your vision
- Real start-up where your output makes a real impact from day one. When it comes to UX you are in charge!
- A well funded company that’s leading the online consignment fashion market in Europe and has very ambitious vision and goals
We look for someone with
- 3+ years designing e-commerce web applications for consumers. If in the fashion sector then you have it made!
- At least 1 year experience designing mobile e-commerce experiences
- Expert creating wireframes and page flows. The tech you decide
- High understanding of modern interaction designs principles and methodology
- Used to design in iterative process style and Agile methodology. Bring conceptual ideas to reality.
- Experience in conceptual, prototype, validation, and full implementation phases
- English (it is our company language)
If you have these then big pluses!
- Design education
- Special feeling for Fashion (it’s what we do!)
- Speak some German (big market for us)