3 May, 2016
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Seaya Ventures, Mark Pincus, et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
- Ensure the efficiency, effectiveness, integrity & business focus of our financial systems & processes
- Support country MDs in their strategic decisions with accurate and timely financial information
- Manage efficient and compliant local operations with regards to accounting, tax, HR and legal mattersTo achieve your goals with us you will
- Work closely with the local MDs and regional CFO/finance team
- Manage annual audit process and ensure local tax, HR and reporting compliance (local GAAPand IFRS)
- Prepare regular reporting packages as well as other financial and operating analyses
- Oversee budgeting, invoicing, cash and expense management, payroll and bookkeeping
- Qualified accountant (CPA) with Big4 background and +4 years of relevant experience
- Highly analytical, quantitative, systematic, organized and with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding at solving complex problems that require logical reasoning and creative thinking
- Self-starter with ability to take on tasks independently and great team player
- Keen to work in a highly dynamic and international environment
- Perfectly fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal)