14 July, 2017
At PERCENTIL.com we are disrupting the Fashion industry by creating the biggest ‘like-new’ clothing store in Europe. Founded in 2012, we process more than 2 million items a year coming from France, Spain, Germany and now Netherlands into our Madrid based Distribution Center, and sell them online in the same markets after careful process and validation.
We have today more than 100.000 customers generating 80.000 orders and 50.000 bags request to send clothes to our Distribution Center in Las Rozas, Madrid.
We are looking for a CRM Lead to work hand in hand with our Marketing Manager to think, develop and execute the entire Customer Journey of PERCENTIL.
- Define with Marketing Director the Global CRM strategies. (Transactional emails and NL strategy)
- Execute and optimize by goal, target segment, and reputation KPI´s
- Reporting and analyzing
- Quality control: Periodically review technical integrations
- Study and understanding of emailing market trends, assuring an updated and fresh CRM strategy
- Continuous A/B testing to validate hypothesis and improve basic KPI´s
- Make sure goals for PERCENTIL (as a whole) are aligned and coherent with CRM strategy
- Work hand by hand with GFX area. Assure brand image, devices results, and ISP´s optimizations needed
- Generate relevant content for each target segment
- Create target segments for each triggered and standard campaign.
- Bachelor in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or any type of Engineering
- + 3 years experience in email or database marketing
- Strong analytical skills with a bias towards understanding customer behavior
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions
- High use of Excel
- Creative: strategy and email content
- Flexible and agile, not stressed by fast execution or changing paths quickly (we are a startup!)
- Very high level of English and either French, German or Spanish native (your choice!)
- High level of autonomous work. You prefer to have a task and go execute it better than being told exactly how to execute
- Knowledge of SQL or high ability to learn it
- HTML knowledge or ability to learn it (and would love to!)
- Hands on experience with SELLIGENT CRM tool (this is what we use)
- Small team, big impact in growth of company
- +500k active multi-lingual user base. Get ROI on actions fast!
- Be part of a company disrupting huge industry and our mission of influencing all to always prefer second hand!
- Very competitive compensation package (flexible based on candidate qualification)
- Very flexible schedule and where / how you work (the CEO wears shorts to work!)
- Work in a cool place in sunny Las Rozas with over 100.000 like-new clothing items in the warehouse below. It is amazing!