21 March, 2017
The Chief Financial Office role provides an opportunity to lead Glovo’s financials and relations with investors and industry analysts. You will also help to drive the strategy and business model around Glovo’s key fundraising activities and own the cash position of the company.
Accordingly, this role requires one to wear many hats, from coordinating with various internal parties and synthesizing / communicating a vast array of financial information, to reviewing financial models and diving into market research. You’ll need to conduct the analysis that informs the execution of key project tasks, while also being able to communicate with external parties as effectively as you can C-level executives. In summary, this candidate will have the unique opportunity to work on high-impact financial projects within Glovo in addition to being a key voice to external stakeholders.
- Design reporting tools and dashboards to enhance visibility into the health of the business; evaluate financial and operational metrics and provide meaningful analysis to company leadership
- Maintain financial projections and track actual financial performance against plan
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
- Owner of the Business Plan of the company
- Investor and banks relations and financial / business due diligence
- Domestic, international and strategic fundraising
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Accounting, Engineering and other technical degrees are a plus) and/or evidence of exceptional ability in Finance
- Excellent modeling skills with Microsoft Excel
- Expert interpreting financial statements
- Experience in accounting
- 5 yr experience in Corporate Finance, M&A or startup fundraising